Saturday 25 January 2020

Loki At Lichfield

 Kasey
 Kaiah 
Loki
First Open Show of the year and BOB for Loki at Lichfield CS. Having past experiences of the group judge we didn't stay, which we usually always do. I said years ago he would never have the pleasure of putting a hand on any of my dogs again, I will stick to that!  Anyway a great day with friends with the only upset being Kaiah almost rammed and run over by an uncaring, inconsiderate exhibitor wielding a large trolley. If we hadn't have turned around when we did I swear he'd have just run into her, we had to pull her quickly to the side. Maybe he couldn't see her over the crate I don't know .. but no excuse .. just slow down. I'm damned annoyed I wasn't quick enough to say something, it should not have been ignored.
Thanks Ian for handling Locus Pocus for me!