Wednesday 21 February 2018

Knickers, Two Bras ...

... hot water bottle cover a wool hat and a shredded cloth! What? Well that's just what young Ross had taken out of the bedroom with him today. I was putting the washing away and giving the bedroom a tidy up and decided to let him potter for a while. He's missing his friends so I guess he was bored! 
Again today another run in the van before exploring a new place, well new to Ross anyway, and I think the last time I was here was with Mikey and Sammi.  
So where are we - Nine gates and a husky could be a clue for locals!
Kaiah and Loki
Another place I've not been in ages and again the last time I remember being here was with Mikey but I do think I may have been since.
 Llyn Ffynhonnau with Ziva, Asha and Sammi 
This was an emotional walk  - Couldn't help but think how much Tali would have loved being down here splashing and swimming today.
Nico and Jezi also at Llyn Ffynhonnau
The lens was dirty for the whole of this walk .. and damn it I didn't notice!