Sunday 25 February 2018

Caernarfon C.S - Part 2

I know my dogs shouldn't always win - but sometimes I would like to ask the judge why they didn't? 
Yesterday in my opinion Kaiah out moved everyone, but still only managed a second in her class. (Though I love the class winner) This photo does her no justice but it is the only one of her in the ring. Of my dogs she does have the better conformation and floated around the ring yesterday. I'm disappointed there was no photo of Ross to share, sadly he was third out of three, so in my book last ... but there we go! 

Loki as ever commanding the judges attention was Best Of Breed and Pastoral Group 1. 
Honestly I can see what the judges see in him and at this level of showing he's become a force to be reckoned with in the breed and the group!  
No one was there to take photos of Asha in the class so I was over the moon when I got this last night. Kim had taken it with her phone! Quality is not great but wonderful to get it. The judge commented on her super movement and Asha was Pastoral Veteran Group 1