Thursday 15 June 2017

10 years ago

With the death of 4 dogs in 6 months, 2007 was one of the worst years of my life, but this was such a happy day, one of the most memorable and treasured of my adult life. Manchester City Stadium in the pouring rain, alive, buzzing with happiness and love - and now so much sadness.
I never listen to him anymore. I have tried and did manage a few songs around the time of the funeral, but no, I never listen to him anymore. Maybe one day I will again .. but not now, not today or tomorrow and I doubt not someday soon. 
It is 10 years since Dexi, Seffe, Jay and Krizzie left us. 
(Dexi being the first in June, quickly followed by my lovely Seffe in July)
10 years since I almost lost Steve to Anaphylaxis 
Thankfully we are still here to tell the tale and remember the good days as well as the sadness!