Monday 14 March 2016

Walking The Dogs

 Loki, Mikey and Sammi
 Tali, Asha and Ziva
The plan for walk three was simple. Finlay still wants to come but he can't do the distance that Nico and Jezi need. He still get's so excited that I haven't got the heart to go without him. So Steve came with me and when the "old boys" had had enough they went back. But these things never go as they should do do they and one old boy was struggling well  before the other! As I walked away with Nico and Jezi I could see Finlay pulling back towards us. He so wanted to come on the whole walk, and yeah he could have made it to the end, but then we have to go all the way back, and that simply would have been too much for him. I'm not afraid to deny that I cried as I saw him having to be pulled away, but it was for his own good, and safety! Anyway like I said, these things never go to plan because when I got back to the van I found that the other old boy had had a fall on the way back ... but of course I'm not suppose to tell anyone about that!! I think I need to think of another plan as that one really didn't seem to work!