Thursday 24 March 2016

The "F" Litter

The day after Susie asks for advice and help for Huggy as he's starting to drag his feet, I hear that poor Kasier has died. Kaiser was the big long coat in the "F" litter and I called him "Arni" and though I've sadly never seen him since he left Blanik in 2005 I've been in touch with Pauline throughout his life!
Kaiser - Centre 
 Huggy I called "Litter Bear" and through Facebook I've also seen photos of him throughout his life. His owners unfortunately missed out on a pup from my last litter and are now hoping for a Sammi baby, lets hope Huggy will be Ok to accept a puppy at the time!
Huggy 
Tali is still doing well, and has no mobility problems. Her only issue is her eye sight (Nuclear Sclerosis) and to be honest if you didn't know about it, you wouldn't notice! She is more affectionate than she's ever been but still as determined to do her own thing as she ever has been. She hasn't listened to me for over 11 years .. she reckons she's not going to fecking start doing it now!
Tali Looks Like She's been Tangoed these days!