Thursday 24 March 2016

An Angel and The Cofi





Today I've only managed the one walk .. yes of course I feel guilty but there is nothing I can do about it. Following "the" call from Walton Hospital on Tuesday I didn't sleep well at all on Tuesday night and then I had a seven hour shift at work on Wednesday. Fatigue hits like a fast moving train and today I'm piss useless! Anyway the call was from the consultant who had operated on me, he was checking up on me and told me I will get a call within a few days to organise another MRI ... I'm on the waiting list for the Stent operation (probably June) and have to have it done as the risk of a re-bleed due to the location and size of the aneurysm is too great. Honestly I'm terrified but as he tried to convince me this, though it does have risks, it's nothing in comparison to what I went through last year. He asked if I wanted to go in and and have a chat with him, but hell it'a 100 miles away so a phone call had to do!  
Anyway back to the walk, I must keep up my exercise but knew today that I could only do the one walk, so logically the youngsters got to go! I really did enjoy the walk and opted to get a little shelter from the elements by walking in Rhostryfan. Such a lovely walk and Sammi and Loki where faultless in their behaviour, sometimes I think they must know!