Saturday 26 March 2016

Today I Wrote A Letter

Betty at 7 weeks
Following reminiscing about the "F" litter last night, I started to think about the "G" litter. Asha and Mikey are still here with me, Maya I see regularly and I'm chuffed to get regular photos and updates of Kai. Sadly we lost poor Seren some months ago .. but what of Betty aka Georgie?
At first we kept in touch, regular photos and  calls and we were even invited to her home. A lovely place, with lovely people. But then Xmas cards and e.mails went unanswered .. the mobile phone became unavailable and I feared we had lost touch with little Betty. So I wrote and within days I received a lovely letter and I remember Brian's words ... "Georgie is lovelier than ever!" Seeing as they were experienced GSD people I was happy and relaxed,  and then time and life seem to pass us by, and I've heard nothing of Georgie!.
Georgie 2 years
But now as the "G" litter approach their 8th birthday, I've started thinking about Georgie again. She was an adorable puppy, the one I could easily have kept, but she was far too hairy for me! I made up a little song for her and she went so silly when I sang it too her .. I remember it now as I think of her! I need to know where she is, I need to know if she's ok, or not! I've googled and got nowhere, so today I sent a letter with some photos of her family ... She was a very special puppy and I I hope to get a reply from her owners. What ever the story I really do need to know!