Monday 1 January 2024

New Years Day - Such A Dick!

Photo one - Part one - "Now here is a tale to be told "
 I accidentally dropped Zeus' lead, I thought if I pretend to take the photo he'll wait. He looked at the blue lead on the floor, look at me and then ran up the track. Trying to stay calm I turned the other way and went back towards the gate, after a while he followed and legged it all the way back down to the gate ... I turned around again and went up hill .. He just stood by the gate. 
Photo two, Part two "Je Suis an arsehole" 
I walked further and further away he was still standing there. Then all of a sudden he jumped onto the quarry wall and ran. I knew that there was fencing to just around the corner, but then he'd be down on the main road ... I ran ... thank god when I got to the gate he was coming back. Shaken and angry I said nothing. Why is this dog suck a fecking dick?
A nice new walk ruined - He really doesn't help himself, does he. Why didn't he just want to enjoy the walk with me? In 30 years of owning this breed I can't think of any other who would choose to go it alone, all my dogs have always wanted to be with me. 
Driving back I could see the fencing did go a bit further than I remembered, but only to the cattle gird, after that he'd have been on the the road.