Monday 15 January 2024

Just A Little Snow



... but it caused excitement for the dogs and a little disruption for the humans. Steve had a doctors appointment at 8.50am - and like I said last week, what goes down needs to come back up. Whilst he got to the doctor without any difficulties, he couldn't get the car back up past the cattle grid. Of course the snow was not the problem, but what was there was frozen. I knew when I got the message to say he was stuck that we had a problem. I was out with O and Siska at the time but I knew with their enthusiasm that it would not be wise to take them down to meet him. I put them in and took Zeus with me for the mountain rescue. Steve is not steady on his feet as it is ... and it was a very slow walk up to get him home, but thankfully we got there.