Sunday 21 January 2024

Crufts And Glasses

With a long walk from the car park to the halls at Crufts it's never wise to take too many dogs, so even with 5 qualified, I'll be taking two. Last night I bit the bullet and entered Beti and Siska, hoping Siska will be hanging onto some coat by then! The judge has judged Siska and Orin in 2021 and her preference was for Siska, so we'll see if she still thinks highly of her! Beti of course has to go because ... well because she just has to!! Of course I'll be pig sick that I don't have my main man with me but hopefully there will be plenty of other shows.
I now have my glasses to wear about the house and for driving etc, yes they are great ... but they are not reading glasses and when I put my readers on my sight goes nuts. I guess I'll have to ask now for reading glasses with these prisms in to level out my sight for that too! They joys!