Saturday 13 January 2024

Are You Eating?

Miss Siska is now full of fun again, but she's hardly eaten in a week, other than treats of course, she'll take your hand off for a fish cube! I have been trying not to show concern, trying not to pander to her, just normality and plenty of exercise, though I must confess I've made some fish stew and chicken broth for everyone, but with her in mind. Anyway, last night she ate a full meal, and another this morning. Hopefully things are settling down now. Luckily, she had a big coat to hide her ribs eh! 
Miss B is still messing about with breakfast too, though she does finish her dinner and now gets a small supper again. I think her weight is Ok for her size, but I don't want her to lose any. 
The beautiful Jimmy Choo with us cooking dinner last night.