Tuesday 24 October 2023

Weight?

 Katrina had weighed and measure Polly yesterday and asked what Beti was - OMG, I said I wasn't going to do this, but hell I lifted her onto those scales just one more time! Polly was 14.8kg and about 45cms - Beti was 16.3kg and about 46cms (Still thank god) Crossing everything that maybe she's slowing down now then eh, she'll be 4 months on the 3rd. 
Yesterday evening I got a message and photo from Emma, She said "Abbie is getting so big, I'm sure she'll be taller than Zoe", her mother. Oh bloody hell not just me then, but it won't matter with Abbie as she's a pet, but it does matter to a degree with Beti and Polly. Zoe is not a big bitch, maybe Siska's height, so hopefully it will balance out. Anyway if Beti does end up tall then w can still do K.C shows, it's only at the Regionals events that they measured. Hopefully she'll be smaller than Sammi was at 4 months, that will then give me an idea of where she will end up.
Beti really has bought happiness to the home - but of course I want the full picture, like the others, a pet who goes to shows! I wonder if she'll behave at a Travelodge!!! haha