Saturday 21 October 2023

Bloody Weed

I took this photo last night and thought OMG look at the size of her 😮. I know the angle probably doesn't help but she is growing like a weed. I decided to measure her ... she was 41cms at 3 months on the 3rd of the month, 46cms? No, get your glasses Mrs S - OMG yes 46cms. Shit! How did that happen? I looked back, Siska was 39cms at 3 months and 46.5cms at 4 months.  So Siska grew 7.5cms in a month and this one has grown 5cms in 18 days. Wow slow down girl! At 4 months Sammi was 50cms and Kaiah was 49cms, I do hope she doesn't make Sammi size or the regionals will be out before we've considered them! There is not a hope in hell that I'm lifting her onto the scales, the weigh in can wait till she's 4 months and we'll make our way to the vets or to Pets At Home! 
(At 4 months Siska was the lightest at 15.8kg and Sammi the heaviest at 18.40kg)