Friday 13 October 2023

Fatty

After seeing this photo of myself on the way home from Leeds Champ show, I decided something had to be done! Don't get me wrong I love the photo for what it is, a lovely day out with my dogs and my friends, but bloody hell, who ate all the pies eh! Yes I've been comfort eating, it's what I do, and I've needed a lot of comfort of late, but that was not a health weight. 

So on the 30th of July I started my diet, I have set my self a sensible target of losing two stone. I will never be skinny, I'm too greedy, nor do I want to be to be honest, but to get back to where I was, well that would be good. Today is a milestone, I'm half way there. Ok it's been slow progress with a long standstill over my covid/head period where I was not walking as much as I should, but actually I'm feeling quite pleased with myself ... roll on the next stone!
Giving enough time to lovely friends and family - no chocolate for Xmas ..Please 😁