Saturday 28 October 2023

So Many Dogs!

Zeus
At the end of Zeus's walk I saw people coming and going from the holiday cottage, I grabbed my keys and went off up hill. With so many walks to do I couldn't go far, as I got back to the van Loki tried to jump before I got the ramp out and fell backwards, I may have stopped him falling too hard, but I didn't help myself in doing so! I put Ross and Sammi in and went to find my keys. OMG, my keys, where were they? Please not today, I checked and re-checked the bag and my pockets, even opening my coat to check my hoodie, nothing. Well I must have lost them on route, with Sammi and Ross in tow I re traced my steps. As I was setting off I saw Mandy coming my way, I phoned her and she started looking, she saw Barry and he started looking! I went back to the van thinking they may have fallen as Loki slipped back, nope. I put Ross and Sammi back in the van and went to retrace my steps a second time. Barry and Mandy walked with me, I was near in tears, looking on the floor and constantly checking the bag and my pockets. I rang Steve and then tipped everything out of the bag onto the floor .. no keys, but as I started to put everything back I felt a lump in the bag. The bloody keys, the lining in the bag had ripped and they'd gone behind it, OMG I felt such a numpty!
Siska and Orin
Just a short walk for Beti with her handsome father, as there were plans afoot for this afternoon.
Ania and Lucca. With Mark having had a heart by pass and in Liverpool hospital I was babysitting so Sharon could go and get him today. I had them for about 4 hours, they were so good!