Friday 13 May 2022

Stud Enquiries

I woke this morning to two stud enquiries for Orin, one I took seriously, the other I didn't. Of course I'm not rude, there is no need for it but after sending my reply I doubt I'll hear from them again. "Orin is available at stud to health tested, registered, standard coloured GSD bitches. Should you require any more information, please send me your females KC Registered name and I'll check if the bloodlines are compatible. Regards ... "  
The second enquiry came from a GSD exhibitor. Someone I've known of since Dexi days, but someone I've got to know a litter bit better over the last couple of years. She had used Fransisco just before me and I enjoyed watching the progress of her litter whist mine were cooking in Sammi's belly. Polly, the Fransisco daughter has had a great show career and her mother Yarna, competes in agility. Jane is thinking of mating Yarna again and after such a successful combination with Sisco previously she thinks his son may well be the right dog for Yarna. Well that's me excited, though of course I do realise it was only a preliminary enquiry.