Friday 13 May 2022

Daddy

 I've pinched a couple of photos of Fransisco off Facebook. I've not seen the one taken outside the ring at Crufts before, so I had to steal it and share it. Wow he took my breath away that day, he should have easily been BOB, but the politics of the game eh! I see so much of him in Orin and Zeus, but less in Kaiah's kids to be honest. I've no idea who I see in Siska - something with horns maybe? LOL only joking, she is a teenager and behaving as teenagers do. To be honest Orin looks more like his dad than anyone - and that pleases me tremendously. Carrying no lines to Quenn,Vegas or Zamp his breeding really should be considered by breeders who are doubling up far too heavily on these lines. Yes they were excellent dogs with a lot to offer, but with 3 or 4 lines to them in 5 generations then you are taking risks of getting the bad with the good, in my opinion it's just asking for trouble!