Tuesday 24 May 2022

In The Fields

After being unsettled this morning, the main man is better tonight. He was really up for playing with his Mrs in the field but we didn't stay out long. I've never seen him like he was last night before, and it was scary. I'm still not really sure where was hurting but so glad to always have loxicom on hand. 

Sammi pulling a funny face - bless her. 
The fields are full of wild flowers, from bluebells to buttercups, and the wildlife that comes with them. 

My favourite photo of the day - those dogs, the Nantlle Ridge and the buttercups.
Poor Kaiah has had a bad day, she'd vomited overnight and has continued to do so throughout the morning and into the afternoon. You wouldn't believe the amount of vet beds I've washed! She's not in the slightest bit off colour in herself and I can only think she ate something disgusting  on the mountain yesterday. I didn't feed her tonight but she can have an egg before bed. 

Everyones favourite hairy beast.