Wednesday 6 April 2022

Loki Visiting Mum

This afternoon I popped to Mums to pick up some clothes for my dad who is still in hospital. Dad's had two more blood transfusions because he's anaemic, he has an infection and they can't find out where, and he has shingles .. all on top of the cancer .. and we can't even go and see him. 🙁 They are keeping him in till at least Sunday, which I'm happy about, to be honest. Steve had his appointment late afternoon, and he took my dad's clothes with him. Steve now has his treatment plan. 
Anyway I took Loki with me to see mum and she was overjoyed to see him, actually the feeling was mutual. Since he's been on the steroids he's become an extremely greedy dog, a dog who would not take treat from strangers, well actually took them and always spat them out, is now a gluten. Mum had given him a lot of biscuits and I asked her not to give him anymore, she continually told him there was no more but he was not having it, eventually she confessed she'd put one in her pocket to give him when I wasn't looking! "I wonder how he knows?" she said. Priceless!