Saturday 6 November 2021

Toadstools

Zeus, Jezi, Nico
Sammi  Ziva and "ROSS - Ross - Wait - Ross - I said Wait Ross - Oh bugger!
Ziva got fed of him and toddled off! 
Siska, Orin, Kaiah
Panic station with Mini Me again today. It's that time of year when there are toadstools everywhere. Never, ever, has any of the dogs taken any notice of them, but if anyone was going to then it would be her. I saw her sniffing one and I said "leave it," she ignored me so feeling concerned I threw a lead at her. She toddled off, straight to another one, I said "leave it" again. This time she grabbed at it and obviously got some in her mouth as she quickly spat it out. I needed to get her back, these things were everywhere ... but as I panicked she hung back and then went from one to another. I kneeled down and got treats out, she came over, I praised her, gave her a treat and popped her on the lead. I don't think she swallowed anything, but obviously now I'm concerned .. bloody hell she's a worry!