Wednesday 10 November 2021

Isla

Her coat is in full bloom now for Winter, she'll no doubt have a warmer Winter than the last. She's always here now, well if she's not in the house or garden she's no further than the field. She used to miss meals, several, she use to stay away for up to 36 hrs ...but now at any time if I need to find her I can. Sometimes she stays in bed at meals times, but having less exercise she's a little tubby anyway these days, so I let her make her own decision. If she doesn't come on time for food than there's no doubt Perry will have eaten it ... hence why I hope Luther gets a new clock for Christmas! To be honest I do hide Luther's food from Perry, Luther is just late, Isla just can't be arsed to get out of bed to come and get it! I still look at her and ask her the big question - no, she's not saying!