Thursday 4 November 2021

Fun Photo

Kaiah and Orin Playing - Honest!

Getting photos on the first walk is hard. I'm not good with leads, far better with my voice but there is no option with Zeus. The flexi lead is ideal for him to have some freedom, but he still has no idea how far he can go and I often get jarred as he goes flying to the end. I almost ended up in a ditch the other day ... as he pulled my approach was rather undignified but I did manage to stop on the edge. New wellies needed but waterproof socks still going!
The sky was dramatic yesterday afternoon, but I could see the black cloud coming from Beddgelert direction as I got back to the van. I just made it in time.  A friend who measures the rain said we had 7 inches of rain over 3 days. I'm not shocked really, and don't forget it's rained for a part of everyday for over 2 weeks. This morning we've got up to a much colder but brighter, sunny morning. I'm looking forward to getting everyone out now before a birthday lunch of left over for Steve! Seriously we are having a special home cooked meal tonight.