Thursday 11 November 2021

Changing Weather

Well the spring is effective, but the weight of it pulls down on the lead and it keeps getting caught under his legs. It needs thought, some way of keeping it higher. I tried putting the collar on a dead link, but ended up with no control whatsoever. As it is Zeus has had me over twice today. I can't completely blame him, I'm just no good with leads and went up a bank without a plan to get down with 35kg on the end of a flexi lead in front of me! 

Ross is a little stiff again on that front right. Nothing I can do, I'm loathed to start him on anything stronger than Glucosamine and Chondroitin right now, he's only 4 and a half. He does charge around like an idiot, I don't want to stop him living his life to the full either ... a hard decision.  

Not a posed picture of these three, one of those moments when I wished I'd had the camera to zoom in. Never mind, at least I still got the shot. 

Loki going a little further these days. Just him and me today, I think he likes that some days.