Sunday 21 November 2021

Hard Going

Today it was hard work, Sunny Sunday walkers and Ant and Dec searchers. At least there was no quarry traffic. Zeus was on form, hard work and he lunged to the end of the flexi lead. He was completely OTT and Jezi wanted to take charge of the situation. I do feel sorry for him, all he wants to do is run with them.
Knob head was also in fine form and almost took me out again. I stayed upright but my right knee, my good knee took a bashing .. I don't think it's now a good knee. LOL Steve was more concerned about Ross' head ... if Ross looked where he was going instead of looking at Sammi we'd have no bother!
When I came back from my last walk I head Steve calling him, he was running from the yard to the top gate .. how the hell? Steve said he was watching you coming and just leaped over from the yard, no run, just over. Only one has ever done that before - Mikey Mikey! 
I couldn't do the same walk with these as it meant walking through toad stool field. That problem has escalated too, after spitting out the first one Siska ate one on a different day. I put what was left of it in a poo bag ... just in case I needed to take her to the vets! Thankfully, no side effects. Steve and I spent the next morning clearing what was in our fields - never experienced anything like it, none of the others ever seem to notice them. What a girl she is!
Loki and I went through toad stool field, he was just great.
Sorry no Elves, but they are so pretty.