Wednesday 3 November 2021

A Bit Of Rain

Like many, I really am getting fed up with this bloody rain. Correct me if I'm wrong, but here in Snowdonia it must have rained every day for over 2 weeks. Either continuous rain or the most horrendously sharp showers. North West Wales did get a warning on Country File 2 weeks ago, but I kind of didn't expect it to last this long. It's really hard keeping the younger members .. or maybe I should say member, of the family in check. Spirited Siska is not one for relaxing without first having some fun! Her poor mother is getting hell from her, then when she gets fed up it's Orin's turn ... or actually, anyone who will entertain her will do.
Siska is at that horrid age of "I do what I want and no one tells me not too." She is respectful if I raise my voice, but generally she finds everything funny, or tries to turn a falling out into a joke. I love her spirit and her attitude, though it does need curtailing somewhat. She still uses her mouth more than any other bitch I've had, well since Krizzie anyway. She is not nasty at all, just complete OTT and can't seem to control her mouth in excitement. Maybe there are behavioural similarities between her and a young Krizzie?  You may recall my mother use to call Krizzie - Crazy! Like Kaiah, Krizzie became a strong female, she had the boys and Tali under her control .. though from what I've seen Orin is also a strong individual and he will not be bullied by Kaiah, hopefully they can work together. I found is fascinating that as Orin matured, Kaiah dropped Ross for the younger male. Ross doesn't care though, as he immediately latched on to Sammi. Similarly, when Louis lost his mum (Krizzie) he latched on to Kiri. Living with a family is so fascinating. 
Baby Siska was quite the sweetheart. Before I had picked my puppy, Steve suggested her personality may not be suitable for the show ring, she was such a sweet little darling that he thought she may lack attitude. To be fair that was before she was 6 weeks old, and we did see a little of what was to come between 6 and 8 weeks. She is quite explosive but hilariously funny. I'm not sure if she does have the best attitude for the show ring, mostly she's very relaxed, and sometimes almost obnoxious, but hopefully with continued training and maturity she will fulfil her early promise. As I've said before Orin is a different kettle of fish, he has focus and presence in the ring. He really gives of his all, he is on his toes in stance and moves with power and drive, so coupled with his glamorous coat and colour he a is very eye catching young male. So whilst O puts in all the effort, Siska spends her time looking about and wondering what's for dinner! lol. I always though she would be the top winner of the two, but his ring presence may help him pip her at the post! 
This afternoon it's supposed to be sunny and dry, here's hoping as I've put off going out and we've all suffered a morning of hell with the explosive little Spitfire.