Tuesday 2 November 2021

A Work In Progress

Our boy is not doing too badly is he. I've found I get far more focus from him when he doesn't have the ball, he also exercises a lot more, if he has the ball he just throws that about. Don't get me wrong, the recall is still piss poor and I would never risk him loose on the mountain, but I am considering Gyrn Goch. When the weather changed when I was out with him two days ago I ran in, the showers have been a so heavy, anyway he was not for coming, so I left him out! He was drenched but still happily playing ball by himself in the field after the shower had moved on. So I was wrong when I said he didn't like wind and rain, he just doesn't like going out for a wee in it, playing ball is a different story! This is where he differs so much to the dogs bought up here, if I go out they go out, if I come in they do, not even Siska would stay out without me. - Zeus is often very happy entertaining himself and doing his own thing.