Saturday 28 August 2021

Siska In Training

A little bit of training for Siska today. I have to admit when someone says something negative to me at the time I tend to dismiss it, but then it wheedles its way into my head and I dwell on it. The comment "Unsound" is quite hurtful, my dogs are well exercised and fit. Puppies can be loose of course, puppies can play up, pull left, right or crab and that can give an illusion of being unsound ... but adjusting the pace of movement or the position of where one stands can easily show a true picture. 
Unsound? Yeah that's hurtful! 
Little miss is not looking at her best. It's not a great age really and only to be expected. I hope in time she returns to her former glory. . 
Mind you this is Kaiah at the same age, so not a drastic difference, and look at her now!