Friday 13 November 2020

Youngsters

Orin is now heading for 8 months old. He's such an attractive boy, but still very much a baby. When they are almost adult size we do sometimes forget that they are just basically big babies. He currently stands at 63cms at the wither, but I've no idea what he weighs. I hope he grows just another CM or two, but if he doesn't, well I can live with that! After seeing his father recently I see a lot of him there, in the general construction, colour and maybe a little of the attitude too. Though living with these there is no doubt Kaiah and Ross' live life to the full attitude is rubbing off on him. 
Ross is a dream, I'm not talking about the show dog, he lacks the X factor in the show ring but buying him was one of my better decisions, he is the entertainer, he's just an adorable clown. Kaiah is without doubt a little hard knock, the little lady with the big personality. She loves people, she's so obedient and affectionate but without doubt she's in charge of the boys here. Seeing here stopping them and keeping them from moving forward is amazing, yes a game, but a game of life's lessons, one that does show her true strength of character. 
I always have to watch the bitches together, I never let a stare or a raised tail go unnoticed. A word or two from me is usually enough, but with bitches living together you should always be very aware of body signals and never let a cross word between them go unchecked. Kaiah is a dominant female and without doubt believes her place should be at the very top of the Blanik ladder. Sammi has let her move up over her, Asha doesn't give a shit and ignores her, but Ziva is up for the challenge. Funny that Kaiah and Ziva have a very similar relationship to the one Ziva had with her own grandmother, Tali. Don't get me wrong they are alright together, but when the hormones are raging, you watch them!
I can hear Kaiah screaming "She said Wait you bloody idiot, now we'll have to do it again!"
He's off after Ross who also forgot to wait! LOL