Wednesday 18 November 2020

Vets And Gyrn Goch


It really mixed feeling when your bitch walks happily away with the vet leaving you standing in the car park! Oh Ok then, bye Ziva, you go with Beth, see you later. Still I was pleased to know she'd been a star, and that they had been able to handle and examine her with no difficulties. She's passed her MOT which she wasn't expecting to get and had some surolan for her sore ear. She weighs 31.6kg which is ideal, last time apparently she was 32kg and that was 3 years ago. Baby O also got weighed for his 8 month weigh in.
We finished our trip out with a lovely soggy walk in Gyrn Goch. I swear I had never seen it like this before, the water running through the pipes and onto the footpath. I wonder who's bright idea that was? I never know whether the running water in the forest would be classed as a stream or a small river, well today it was a raging torrent. I even put Orin on the lead to keep him away from it. He was desperate to jump in as usual but it really wasn't safe! I was drenched when I got home, my old yellow coat now out of retirement did its best, but sadly it wasn't good enough. Thankfully by the time I was taking the others out the wind and rain had eased ... I say thankfully cos the barbour coat leaks like a fecking basket! Hopefully Mum is having some success fixing the coat that Nico damaged.