Saturday 21 April 2018

WPBW

Lovely Lovely run down to Builth for WPBW. It's a beautiful route anytime, but today was just perfect. Blue skies and stunning scenery. We saw Red Kites and bluebells .. I love bluebells. Great to catch up with everyone. Loki showed his sock off to win Limit, thank you so much to Ann who handled him. I just hope my handling didn't let the youngsters down but I really enjoyed a "DIY" day. Ross was third in Puppy Dog and Kaiah was 4th in SYB .. sadly due to her exuberance outside the ring I hadn't realised she had a swelling on her hock and sadly it showed in her movement today. Now I'll be worried sick about that! I really enjoyed taking Ian's Bella into her class, she went well for me and won PGB.
We have no photos at all from from the classes but I think someone who posts on Facebook was taking some .. Here's hoping he has some of my kids.
I had the opportunity to show Kaiah to someone who use to handle for me in days gone by. John handle Nikki and Dexi for me in the 90ies. I don't see him often now but as he's been involved with the breed for years I appreciated his opinion. He said he thought Kaiah was the best bitch I've ever had .. he said she's even better than Camri (Nikki) He went on to say "I'd buy that!" LOL I'm not selling, so he said "well keep it then!" lol 
I do agree with him and have said so many a time. She has the best conformation we've had here in a long time, super coat and colour and as her construction would suggest she has lovely movement. Onward and forward .. I hope!