Saturday 7 April 2018

NWGSD - What Can I Say?

Well what a day. Blanik Jeevana (Kaiah) was Best Bitch and Best Of Breed. Silkenwood Poldark of Blanik (Ross - and a few other names used today) Best Male and Best Puppy In breed and our lovely Blanik Georgette (Asha) was Best Veteran. Lokean of Blanik (Loki) stood alone in limit dog and Blanik Ivana (Sammi) won limit bitch. Sammi was shortlisted to the last three for Best Bitch but we had to withdraw her as it was bedlam with her me and Kaiah in the ring together. Sad but never mind. Thanks to judge Mike Wildman Icmg for thinking highly of my kids and also a HUGE thank you to the friends who helped me in and out of the ring today.Angela coping marvelously with a challenging Sammi. Couldn't have done it without you all. Well done to Sharon on Best Long coat with Blanik Georgia (Maya) to Ian for RBB with Beautiful Bella to Jackie on RBD with my mate Marco and to Debbie for RBPIS with Indi xxx