Friday 10 June 2016

Walk One



Now that Finlay is only up to doing about 10 - 15 mins walk things have had to change. It would be unfair to expect this to be enough for Nico and Jezi, but equally unfair to leave him behind! So we have adapted. 
As I leave for the walk I take Nico and Jezi to the van leaving Finlay with Steve, in their excitement they have been known to knock him over! As soon as they are loaded Steve lets a very excited Finlay out; he runs to the van and with just one carefully placed hand at his bottom he jumps in. 
I have found places where I can park do a short walk, pop him back in the van and do another walk with the others without loosing site of the van. In this weather I padlock the crate and leave the side door open. Finlay doesn't get stressed at being left behind, I guess he's content at having been for his walk .. and a little tired!  
So far so good, and everybody's happy!
Walk Two
The Ladies 
Walk Three
The hooligans!