Wednesday 8 June 2016

Concern

Yesterday afternoon Mikey started to cough. This is a symptoms that obviously concerns us. Alone it's nothing and I would think, maybe pollen or kennel cough, but along with the growth this is a real worry. Now I'm even more pissed off that the vet did not listen to his heart and lungs on Monday, at least if there was something going on he would have noticed! And again though I doubt he has lost any weight, knowing would be good!
Steve says I should try and be pessimistic and hopefully it's just a badly timed cough! Sadly that's not who I am and I'll worry myself sick now. Worse case scenario, If this cough is caused by a secondary then I know from previous experiences (Sultan + Krizzie) that there is nothing that can be done for Mikey.
Though I'm obviously in panic mode, I agree with Steve that we should keep an eye on him for a day or two, and carry on as normal with the hope that the cough is unrelated and will clear.