Friday 24 June 2016

Scary Times Ahead!

The pound has just crashed against the euro.
In two hours the UK economy has lost $350 BILLION. That’s equivalent to 40 years of EU contributions.
Well done people - UK Pension funds have already collapsed
It's not even been an hour and Farage has come out and said that the leave campaign's promise that £350 million a week would be spent on the NHS was a mistake an WON'T HAPPEN. Proud?
Not a fan of smarmy Cameron but ... PM Boris and President Trump. Please tell me this is a massive social experiment and we'll all be told it was all just a big joke. The world is f****d.
Only time will tell what the future holds I guess? Still, we got what we deserved given the lack of facts, misinformation and downright lies from both sides. Unfortunately it looks like the United Kingdom isn't going to remain United in creed and colour much longer,  sadly the politics of hate and fear have won.
Some edited quotes from friends this morning that bring the concerns to light and express how I feel. Lets just hope this country can move on without being a "Farage racist nation," Or for the first time in my life I'll be backing devolution!  Without the EU agricultural subsidies that kept Wales afloat I fear this poor country will sink, how the hell will the farming communities survive?   More than glad to be proved I was wrong, and maybe in time be happy we came out but huge changes are now afoot. Time will tell if for the better, but shit I fear for the younger generation ... I fear the future in this country!
Think I may build a spaceship and leave ....