Wednesday 15 October 2014

Time To Move On?


Things were going so well, it had been a happy year or so. Since I came off the pills and Sammi arrived things mostly had been really good for me .. but right now sadly it's not the best of times.
I've kept quite, but for a couple of weeks I've not feeling at my best. Bloods have been Ok, but I feel like I did in early 2012 ... and that really was not a great time. To add insult to injury there have been some major changes at work. Changes that to date I feel will not work for me. It only takes one to rock the boat, and this week this boat wasn't just rocking it was on the verge of tipping  and I can't be in that kind of environment ... better the devil we know eh!
Anyway at least I have something to look forward too .... and here he is with his mum :)