Sunday 12 October 2014

Lokean or Loki

Ah well it's too late to change my mind now! I was lucky to have first pick of the seven lovely boys and I struggled between the now lively Green the "always has been" lively Purple and this guy ... Orange, or Mr Orange as I now call him. As soon as I made my decision the other future owners were called and went over to choose their puppies. Green was the second to be picked and is going to Rhos - On- Sea and Purple was the next lucky chap, he's off to Liverpool. So it wasn't just us that found these three so endearing. Another male is now booked too, he's coming to Penygroes and he will be chosen today. The girls have been reserved for weeks. (There was only 3 of them and Miss yellow is staying!)
The four males that are left (well three after today) are lovely boys, with dark blue looking just wonderful yesterday too. I fear light blue may be the last to find a home. Bless him, he will make a wonderful pet and there is absolutely nothing wrong with him, he just lacks coat and has less bone. To be honest he reminds us both of little Enya, and look how beautiful she is now. (Well to be honest she'd caught up within a few months!) So three boys left to sell at 6 weeks, I guess it's not too bad, I just hope another home or two comes up now within the next couple of weeks.
I've done all of my paper work, and kept it simple. I'm hoping the KC will accept the change of name to either Lokean of Blanik or Loki of Blanik, whatever, his pet name will be Loki. I'm really looking forward to his arrival, though I will be a little nervous about the mass introductions! I have my own ideas and thought on how each individual will respond and I'll be very disappointed if most of the girls don't take to him well. (Though I fear one spoiled young lady may be a little spiteful - and no I don't mean Sammi who I think will be over the moon!)
One more thing ... doesn't he look like his dad? That was the deciding factor, because if he ever comes close than we can't go far wrong can we! (Not a question, in my eye a statement of fact!)