Saturday 25 October 2014

The Positive And Negatives

Out With The "Other" Gang
I'm so pleased with how things are going here with Loki with both packs. Finlay is still the one to watch but everyone else is doing so well. Nico and Sammi are over exuberant, Asha just needs to wash him and play with him, Tali, Ziva and Mikey give him more peace but are equally nice to him. And Jezi? Well she's relaxed and even thought about playing with him this morning. Of course we keep an eye on the whole situation and I found myself outside in the dark between 9 and 10pm last night as Loki was full of mischief  and Jezi and Nico were intrigued by his behaviour!
A Baby Louis At 7.5 Weeks
Loki reminds me of  a little Louis in a lot of ways. He's very cuddly and waggy tailed with us, but then so is Nico ... but he's not as substantial or heavily boned as the litter we had out of  Nico, and physically looks a little like Louis. (No, I'm not complaining, how could I?  ... I'm just observing) Loki's not overly foody and hasn't yet finished a single meal here, he's easily distracted from his food, any noise or movement and he's left it and gone. He likes treats, but has to lie down with a bit of toast or a crisps and take his time over it ... sounds familiar?
Sulking At Annie Beans House1 
I use to say Louis needed his napkin and cutlery! He loves cheese and seems to get excited around a cup of tea, I'll have to find out if Tracy and Ian gave him tea!
Anyway he's no where near as confident as Sammi was and he's a little noise sensitive. I know I'm comparing to Louis and Sammi but I found him quiet and subdued at Ann's this morning, so now we'll be after places to go ... at first homes, shops and pups to visit. (I hear Luna the Frenchie is up for it!) Anyone got any time for a visiting puppy? ... and possibly a Sammi Belle in tow, he may well benefit from her confidence  and we can't put the naughty angles's nose out of joint can we!!!