Friday 31 October 2014

Rebel Without A Cause!!!

Our Sammi's a star, we all know that, she's bright, intelligent and a tad naughty. 
She's so beautiful I can't stop looking at her, Steve says "Take the rose tinted glasses off!" But I don't, to me she's stunning in looks and character! She has to be one of the most beautiful "Blanik" bitches ever ... Fact!
BUT .... every evening recently she's been driving me insane! She won't settle, she paces winges and pants. Whats her problem? Simply she wants the door open! To be fair I guess that's all she knows, so maybe that the weather is changing and the fact that door is now closed confuses her. She bangs on the door, I get up and let her out, if I ignore her she opens it herself. she goes out for 5 mins then comes back in, I close the door. No longer than 10 mins later the whole thing starts again. If I leave the door open she's happy, popping out ever 20 mins or so to check on her domain! Tonight I lost it and shut her out, 10 mins later she let herself in! I can't win!!!
Loki has helped a little, he plays with her, but the little guy lacks her stamina and soon crashes. Her mum will entertain her for a while but she prefers to "chill" through the evening. I have no answer, other than to put my PC away and play with her, or make her lie down. Hopefully she'll soon get used to the new routine ... or we will be rebuilding the kennels!!!!