Thursday 14 July 2022

They Still Make Me Smile

 I needed a photo for a short story from the Blanik household today, just a photo of Ross and Orin together. No bitches - just two boys. They both jumped on the bench and I walked away to take the photo.
Attempt 1 - Thanks girls. I pulled Kaiah away and went to move Siska
Attempt 2 - Oh sod it I had to take the photo as she'd put herself so nicely in it. I know I'll move the boys away and try again.
Attempt 3 - I put the boys in the corner by the side gate. Oh hello Siska now your on that bench!
  I give up! 
Oh and the story, well it's kind of an anti climax now. The boys were wresting in the yard this morning and someone knocked Steve over .. he fell hard which with his issues he really doesn't need! So who knocked him over? Well, he says both were involved, but I kind of have a feeling that I know who never looks where he's going or what he's doing!!!