Tuesday 12 July 2022

Not A Morning Person?

This morning the alarm went off at 7am, the Blanik show team burst into song .. err no sorry, no show! We've been having some trouble with the electrics, and the electrician we struggled to find should have been here between 8 and 8.30am. Steve got out of bed and called Zeus, he didn't move, he called him again as he opened the back door for him to go out, reluctantly the boy got up and went out. I heard Steve in the bathroom but heard the outside door open, Zeus was in the hall. Steve put him out again and closed the door, I went to the bathroom and the outside door was opened again. As I came out of the bathroom there was Zeus waiting by the bedroom door - I let him back in and he went back to bed! 
Washed, dressed and pretending to be ready to face the day I called Zeus to go out again .. everyone else was more than ready for a pee and breakfast .. reluctantly Zeus obliged. I prepared his breakfast and called him in, he came in but didn't eat. Everyone else had normal enthusiasm at 7am, after all it's just an hour early .... and the earlier you get up the earlier you get breakfast! 
It's now 8.40am - We could have stayed in bed till 8am and there's no sign of an electrician!
By the way I write my blog and design the post on a laptop, I appreciate the design may not always work on a mobile - but nothing I can do really as I like to alternate the designs. 
Oh and no electrician till Friday now!