Wednesday 15 June 2022

Troops In The Fields


With quickly rising temperatures this morning we took the dogs into the fields early on. No photo of Zeus as Steve took him and his ball alone. In case you think that you can't count - Siska went twice! I must admit it wasn't the best plan, with the grass so long and full of seeds, and so many flowers it really affected me. I sneezed and crossed my legs (LOL) dozens of times, my eyes were streaming and burning and I did get a little breathless. Grass cutters the ball is in your court! 
As I walked the fields I considered how I would now walk the dogs on the mountain. Zeus makes it so I still have to go three times, but who do I take with him? I have thoughts and ideas, but currently no plan! 
Last week Delwyn offered me the blue collared puppy. Things may have changed but as Steve said with nothing but illness, death and cancer surrounding us, now is not the right time. Maybe one day I can have an Orin baby - but nothing has changed, my dream is for a Zalu x Siska pup, when the time is right!