Tuesday 7 June 2022

Nikita

VA1 Fantom Team Ulmental

Andrea Vom Fichtenschlag-Zwinger

Anne is a lady I've known for years and years, she first visited me when I lived in Pontrug - so 1993 - 1995, and we've remained in contact ever since. She's been here, but not for many moons, and now I rarely see her at shows, so thank god for Facebook. Ian and I visited, maybe 2 years ago, I don't really recall, but when we did we got to meet her lovely young Polish import," NIKITA Z ROTUZKICH BAGIEN" or Zeeta as she calls her. I remember she was a heavily coated girl of stunning colour and I remember telling Anne, oh bloody hell I could take her home. 
A few weeks ago Anne said she was thinking of mating Zeeta, and we discussed her using Orin. "Of course, yes please," but we never know what will come do we. Anyway yesterday Anne contacted me, she's expecting Zeeta in season at the end of the month and if all is well would like to mate her to Orin. Well hell I'm so excited! With Orin carrying the l/c gene at least 50% of this litter (if it happens) will be hairy! If he didn't carry the gene, of course non of them would long coated, it has to carry from both sides. Above are Zeeta's parents and below is a photo of Zeeta from Anne, we will have to get her some better ones! Oh God this is lovely, but you know what I mean! 
Ok this is better