Sunday 17 March 2019

A Drunk Man Phoned

To protect the innocent we'll call him Jim! I had to laugh and go with him, though someone of the things he said where a little too close to the wire. He was so insulting of people I know, mutual friends but there is no point in doing anything except listen and laugh, I doubt he'll remember today.
So the purpose of the call .. well as he said over and over again, "I really like you and I want you to continue improve your line. I love that young bitch of yours (Kaiah) I've told you that before (he has). I want you to mate the mother of that bitch (Sammi) to Johnny's dog. He's absolutely the best dog in the country. The best shape, best colour, best character. That would be a fantastic combination."
Johnnys dog is amazing. I saw him at Crufts and he was the most impressive dog I saw all day. More impressive than Zalu? Yes I guess he was. A black and red tan dog, and even though he was a veteran I personally saw nothing to beat him all day.  I think I said, maybe even on here that should it not work out with Zalu then this dog would without doubt be my back up plan. Maybe colour is not the right reason to choose one dog over the other but both dogs are impressive, and I have set my heart on a litter with a chance of sables. Also I know Jimmy's dog is the sire of a dog with a ridiculously long tail, I mean the kind that drags on the floor .. he also has quite a prominent white patch on his chest .. another reason to make me hesitate.
The phone call all together was informative, but quite amusing, and having known this man since the early nighties I'll forgive him for his funny but unnecessary comments ... at least this time he didn't presume I was single again now!!!!