Sunday 10 March 2019

A Bit Of A Panic

Following the extra walk we all sat for about 30 mins before I got up to go out of the room. Loki got up but staggered, his back legs crossing as he walked. I panicked and got up to him, he looked up at me with a very normal expression. Steve watched as he staggered a few more steps, I went over him looking for anything that may be hurting. Loki seemed totally oblivious of the fact that he had little control on his hind legs and the more he walked the better he got. Steve took him out and I watched as everything seemed to go back to normal, this all took just minutes.
For a while I thought of little Remi and I felt sick to my stomach ... but then something else came to mind, Louis and his sinky pinkies. Ok if you've known me long enough you may remember that Louis suffered with episodes of syncope and we called it his sinky pinkies. (Don't ask!)  This was far less dramatic but Loki recovered as quickly as Louis did ... I'm just hoping it's nothing more than that, but Loki did not pass out, mind you neither did Louis but he did tend to go off his legs completely. Of course now I'll have to keep an extra eye on him. Scary stuff when you over think things like I do!