Saturday 25 February 2017

I Don't Believe it!

Wind, rain and niwl (Mist or fog??? I never know) No one quite believes that we are only going to the gate .. come on guys at least you all got out,
 .. and no more pics as I don't want to risk my camera!
 Kaiah has never been beyond the gate, the day will soon come.
 Tali's not impressed - "open the fecking gate!"
Damn, damp lens, Pics a bit blurred
*****
Steve was not best pleased when I announced that I was off out with the troops today. He said I was bloody nuts and would get soaked. I have tried to explain to him that sitting here does little for my delicate head, going out, walking helps me. Of course I wouldn't get wet, I have a waterproof coat, trousers and new boots, only my face would get wet!  Ok I confess I found out today that my old faithful coat is no longer waterproof and the water somehow managed to run up my sleeves, I was damp up to my elbows. My best waterproof trousers where in the wash and this lighter pair didn't take the strain so my jeans were also damp, and I slipped on a bank and ended up on my knee in a puddle .. on the plus side my feet were dry and warm!!!