Sunday 5 July 2015

Yesterday ...

.... It was 10 years since we lost Nikki ... my thought of her brought on a warm comforting feeling, with just a hint of sadness. Sharing my day with others at a show I decided not to mention it, sometimes these things should remain personal. Well anyway what can anyone say to make a difference? Not a thing. 
Whilst I live and the "Blanik" line continues, Nikki and everything she gave me will never be forgotten! 

*****
.... Loki was 10 months old. Towering over the other GSD's at the show yesterday, I wonder when the hell did he get so big? But measured today I still make him 66 bordering on 66.5cms, so not that massive really. I guess Nico is more correct at his 63.5cms, and the strength of the dog gives the overall impression of size. Loki sure has a lot of filling out to do! Anyway no weigh in for Loki but 2 weeks ago he was just over 35kg, I can't imagine he'll be much more now.  

*****
.... it was Vale Of Clwyd dog show - I'll make a separate post!