Sunday 12 July 2015

CSJ

Last week I had my order of CSJ. 50 bags is quite a financial burden in one go, but we have to manage and I guess it all balances out over the year. This order should get me to the end of they year when I'll need to order again to get me through Winter. Actually this is why I started doing it this way, being snowed in and getting low on sacks of food is really no fun!
Most of the dogs do really well on CSJ Champ adult, but not Nico. Champ has never suited him and he looses weight on it. Getting the order right is so difficult, and I ran out of Nico's food this time before I ran out of Champ. Therefore for a month or so he had to be fed on champ, and my god did he loose weight! Anyway a week back on his CSJ Complete Tripe food with some of the CSJ supplement food that I ordered for Loki (CP Xtra) and there is an obvious difference. Now I'll have to watch he doesn't get tubby.
Sammi is also on Complete Tripe, I put her on it when she went off puppy food, but to be honest she has done equally well on Champ. But well ... Angel's always get special treatment! Seriously I may now put her on Champ as I've put Loki on Complete Tripe to see if it helps him fill out. (And for Nico's sake I can't run out of this food before the next Order!) The CP Xtra was a bit of a cock up really, to be honest I didn't really read the bumf correctly. It is a complementary food to use with raw or mix in with their diet,"it is high in slow release carbohydrates – perfect for adding weight and improving stamina." Anyway I've got 5 bags of it, it won't go to waste and early indications are that it may actually be helpful! Watch this space!