Monday 27 July 2015

Back On Home Ground




I decided to continue walking the dogs in groups of three today. Though there is no reason why they can't be together, but as I have oldies I feel I can walk further when I go three times. At the moment I'm struggling to get my weight back down so hope the extra exercise will only benefit me.
Even on a drab day the mountain is beyond beautiful, the colours are fantastic and much to the delight of the Blaniks the ditches are full. I did wish I'd taken my big camera .. but my poor PC is going to go into melt down with all the extra pics recently!
Last week we did some new walks on the other side of the village, places that in 20 years I'd never been. My heart is in this place, I love it so much here, without question Fron is my home. When I was a child my family use to say I'd end up being an old maid living on a mountain with a house full of dogs and cats .. well they almost got it right, but life could never have been complete without my Stevie, he's my best friend, my rock!
So Linda Lawton will be back later in the week, no doubt I'll get dragged up mountains and pushed through ditches again .. watch this space!!!