Tuesday 28 July 2015

Despite The Weather ..

... well actually because of it I guess, we are still walking and walking and ...
I'm one of these (selfish as Steve calls it) people who doesn't like the heat, so this weather suits me just fine! Lots of walk, lots of ditches and great fun with my crew. 
Loki and Sammi Belle in Parc Dudley
There is no doubt that you do feel uncomfortable when walking in a secluded wood and your dog's hackles go up ... twice within a couple of minutes! Still Sammi and I saw/heard nothing so the boy got it wrong .. well maybe!!!
Edited to add a quote from a friend on Facebook - "Quarrymen from times past?? Ceri used to do that. Is scary.- " (Ceri was her lurcher!)

Mikey playing king of the castle -
 Asha, Ziva and Tali before we found the new track where all the ditches are!!!
Well what do you do when an old man refuses to face the same way as the others?
The best you can I guess!!!
Nico, Jezi and Finlay